Segment Checker Software Version 1.26
Close all running programs before you run the setup tool! The setup tool cannot replace any files that are in use by other programs. In the worst case, the system may become unstable or even crash.
General Information about Installation
Please read the Segment Checker User´s Manual (PDF 1.0MB) for complete instructions on installing and using Segment Checker. The installation instruction are also available in the User's Manual that is included in the .zip download file.
- Windows® 2000 SP3
- Windows® XP
- Windows® VISTA
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 8
To ensure a proper and comfortable function of the Segment Checker software, the system should have at least the following performance characteristics:
- Pentium III/500 MHz
- 256 MB RAM
- Screen resolution 1024x768 Pixels
- 60 MB free hard disk storage (340 MB with installation of .NET)
Segment Checker operates with Microsoft Windows .NET 3.5 Framework
.NET Framework 3.5 Information
You might need to download .NET directly from the Microsoft website if the Segment Checker installation wizards ask you to obtain it.
If the Segment Checker installation wizard requests the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 3.5 Framework, close the Segment Checker installation program, and visit the Microsoft website to download the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Installing the Software
To install the software, proceed as follows:
1. Download the Segment Checker Software to your PC.
2. Using WinZip or other archiving software, extract the .ZIP archived files into to a temporary folder.
3. Close the Winzip or archiving program.
4. Launch the setup program (filename SETUP.EXE) from the temporary folder you just created. The Setup Wizard appears.
5. Follow the instructions of the wizard.